VITEI Backroom respects the privacy rights of its users and is committed to being transparent with how we use personal information. The following is intended to inform users about how we gather, use and store information derived from your usage of our products and services.
What Information We Collect From You
Our products may collect the following information from you while you are using them:
- which operating system you are using to run our products;
- the brand and model number of your CPU and GPU;
- the performance (frame rate, CPU/GPU load) of our products on your computer;
- the amount of time you spend using our products;
- which country you are located in;
- whether you have installed or uninstalled our products;
- any in-app purchases you have made, where applicable.
What This Information Collected For
We use your information solely for our own internal purposes. This is primarily for the improvement, maintenance and evaluation of our products and services.
Protecting and Storing Personal Information
In cases where we store your personal information, we will implement all reasonable security measures to ensure that it is stored safely and confidentially. Every possible effort will be made to prevent the loss, manipulation or leakage of all customers' personal information.
Providing Personal Information To Third Parties
Personal information which we collect will not be provided to third parties without your consent, unless:
- it is required by the law, or is necessary for cooperation with local or international legal enforcement authorities;
- it is necessary in order to prevent an emergency, prevent harm to others, or to protect our rights and policies.
Deletion of Personal Information
If we receive a request from you to obtain disclosure, correct, terminate the use of, or delete your personal information, we will, by appropriate methods, verify that the request was made by you and then respond as soon as possible, unless it is appropriate to reject such request by law or business circumstances.
Information from Children
Our products and services are intended for users aged 13 and older. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children that we know to be under the age of 13. In addition, we will delete any information in our possession that we discover originates from a child under the age of 13.
If you believe that your child’s personal information was mistakenly collected through our services, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to remove such information if necessary.
By purchasing or using any one of our products, you agree not to:
- commercially exploit our products for financial gain without our permission;
- distribute, lease, license, sell, rent or otherwise transfer our products to others without our permission;
- make copies of our products;
- make our products available on a network for usage or download by others;
- reverse engineer, decompile, alter, disassemble or prepare derivative works based on our products;
- cheat, or utilize any unauthorized programs in connection with any online features of our products;
- violate any terms, policies, licenses, or code of conduct for any online features;
- hold us liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the possession, usage or malfunction of our products.
Although we make every effort to ensure the products we provide are error-free and compatible with third-party hardware and software required to use them, we make no warranty against any interference with your enjoyment of our products, be that because of bugs, compatibility or stability problems.
We reserve all rights over the conceptual, visual and auditory contents of our products. No part of our products may be reproduced or copied (with or without alterations) without our permission.